Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Friedreich's Ataxia Chat with Mónica and pupils of fith level A Bretón de los Herreros School




Logroño 3rd June 2011



m
hola
r
Hello
m
good morning
r
Good morning, Mónica. The pupils of fith level A are very happy this morning.
How are you this morning?
Now we start with the first questions.
m
ok
r
Where are you from?
m
I´m from Madrid
r
How are you this morning?
m
nice, thank you
r
Have you got any brothers or sisters?
monica gonzalez dice:
yes, I´ve one brother
his name is Jorge
r
Is Jorge with you now?

m
now he is slepping. he is very, very lazy
r
Do you like music?

m
yes, of course
r
What´s your favourite group or singer?

m
mmmmm, Madonna
r
What´s your favourite food?

m
my favourite food is rice and also the CHOCOLATE
r
When´s your birthday?
m
It´s on 3rd of may
I´m taurus
r
Do you know when is Ataxia´s Day?


m
Well, I don´t know but 28th of february is the rare disease day
r
How do you feel with the Ataxia?

m
some days I feel like I can do nothing, but other days I feel stronger, I think like anyone
r
Do you know any other person who has got the same illness?


m
yes, I do



I know people whith ataxia, here in Spain, and in other countries
r
Do you like this chat with us?


m
yes, I like it very, very much

m
you´re sweet
r
Have you got any questions for us? or do you want to tell us something. We are finishing our english lesson.



m
mmmm, i´don´t know...well do you like chat with me?
r
Yes, very much.
m
thank you
r

Bye, bye Mónica this is our school web ceipbreton.es
m
bye, bye
have a nice day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!