Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 22 de junio de 2020


Ha sido un final de curso diferente, pero quiero deciros que estoy muy orgulloso de todos/as vosotros/as. He intentado continuar con las clases de inglés. Pero me he faltado el principal ingrediente para la receta, que sois todos/as vosotros/as. Todos/as hemos aprendido lo verdaderamente importante de la vida. Os deseo un muy feliz verano. Seguid cumpliendo las normas de seguridad. Y recordad que todos vuestros sueños se podrán hacer realidad. ENGLISH IS FUN. 
Un fuerte abrazo para vosotros/as y vuestras familias.
LOTS OF LOVE, TEACHER RUBÉN XXX



It was a different end of the course, but I want to tell you that I am very proud of all of you. I have tried to continue with the English classes. But I had not the main ingredient for the recipe, which is all of you. We have all learned the truly important things in life. I wish you a very happy summer. Continue to follow the safety rules. And remember that all your dreams can come true. ENGLISH IS FUN.

A big hug for you and your families.

LOTS OF LOVE, TEACHER RUBÉN XXX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!