Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2022

Bus conversation

 ALICE: "Has Bus 47 come yet?"

TOM: "No. I think it's late today."
ALICE: "Do you ride this bus every day?"
TOM: "Yeah. Do you?"
ALICE: "Not every day. Only a couple of times a week."
TOM: "Well, I think the bus is late today because of the rain."
ALICE: "Oh. Does the weather make a difference?"
TOM: "Yes. The bus is usually several minutes late when it rains."
ALICE: "Because of bad traffic?"
TOM: "Yeah and probably because of car accidents."
ALICE: "That makes sense. I must have picked the wrong day to ride the bus."
TOM: "Actually, I think riding the bus on rainy days is better."
ALICE: "Why?"
TOM: "Then you don't have to drive in bad traffic. Someone is driving for you."
ALICE: "You are totally right! I'm going to check the weather from now on. I'm going to take the bus when it rains."
TOM: "Then I'll see you here at the bus stop."
ALICE: "Great! It was nice talking with you."
TOM: "Yes, it was. I think our bus is coming now."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!