Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2020

RESTAURANT CONVERSATION

 

A - May I take your order?

B - Yes.  I'd like the chicken and a side order of corn.

A - And what would you like to drink?

B - I'd like a cup of coffee, please.

A - And what would you like to order?    

C - I'll take the spaghetti and a salad.

A - What would you like to drink?

C - Just water, please.

(after the meal)

A - Would you like something for dessert?

B - Yes, I'll have the cake, please.  Would you like something?

C - No thanks.  I'm full.

(after dessert)

B - Could we have the check, please?

A - Yes, here it is.

B - Hmmm.  $23.55.  Here you are.

A - Thank you.  Come again.

B - Thank you. Goodbye.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!