Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

AT THE RESTAURANT Conversation

Waiter: Good afternoon, madam. Do you have a reservation?
Alice: No, I don't. But, I'd like a table for one, please.
Waiter: Smoking or non-smoking?
Alice: Smoking, please.
Waiter: This way please. Your server will be with you in a minute.
Alice: Thanks!
Waiter: Would you like a drink while you're deciding on what to order?
Alice: Yes, please. Could I see the wine list?
Waiter: Certainly madam.
Alice: Could I have the Columbia Semillon?
Waiter: Yes, madam. A glass or a bottle?
Alice: Just a glass, please.
Waiter: Alright, madam.
Alice: Oh, and a glass of ice water please.
Waiter: Yes, certainly. I'll bring it right away.
Alice: Thank you.
Waiter: You're welcome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!