Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

CHECKING IN - DIALOGUE 2 AIRPORT Conversation

Check-in clerk: Good afternoon.
John: Good afternoon. Could I check in here for the flight to Amsterdam?
Check-in clerk: Yes, of course, but I'm afraid your flight will be delayed. It's leaving at ten past four instead of two o'clock.
John: Oh, dear!
Check-in clerk: May I have your ticket and passport please?... Thank you very much.
John: Can I take this rucksack as hand luggage?
Check-in clerk: Yes, provided that it'll go under the seat. Have you got any other luggage?
John: Yes, I've got this suitcase and these two bags.
Check-in clerk: I'm afraid the luggage allowed to Amsterdam is two pieces. It doesn't involve weight, only the number of pieces.
John: So how much excess baggage is there?
Check-in clerk: The extra charge is 15 euros per extra luggage a passenger carries.
John: For each piece above two?
Check-in clerk: Yes, so that'll be 15 euros.
John: Do I have to pay now?
Check-in clerk: Yes, please...15 euros. Thank you. What seat would you like?
John: Aisle seat, please.
Check-in clerk: So that's 20C. This is your boarding card and your ticket that you'll need to show again at the gate.
John: Thank you.
Check-in clerk: Do you have a Visa to enter Amsterdam?
John: Yes, I do.
Check-in clerk: Could I see it please?... Thank you. We'll be boarding at gate 6 at three forty-five.
John: Gate 6. OK thank you.
Check-in clerk: You`re welcome.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!