Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

GOING THROUGH CUSTOMS Conversation

Customs officer: Would you mind putting your baggage on here, please sir?...Thank you. Where are you travelling from?
Peter: From Marseille.
Customs officer: Marseille. Are you resident in France, or do you live in the United States?
Peter: I live in France.
Customs officer: Can I see your passport, please?...Thank you. How long are you staying in the USA?
Peter: For five days.
Customs officer: And what's the purpose of your visit sir?
Peter: I'm here on business.
Customs officer: I see. Well then, you understand that you've come into the Green Channel, which means you have nothing to declare.
Peter: Yes.
Customs officer: Is this all your baggage?
Peter: Yes, that's all.
Customs officer: Is anybody else travelling with you, sir?
Peter: No, I'm travelling alone.
Customs officer: OK then. What type of goods have you got; cigarettes, cigars...?
Peter: No, I don't smoke.
Customs officer: Nothing else at all in the tobacco line?
Peter: No.
Customs officer: Any drinks at all? Spirits? Liqueurs? Wine?
Peter: Just two bottles of red wine.
Customs officer: Were those bottles purchased in the duty-free shop, or...?
Peter: Yes, at Marseille airport.
Customs officer: I see. Are you bringing any gifts for anybody in the States?
Peter: Well, the wine is a present, but that's all.
Customs officer: Any other valuable items - jewellery, laptop?
Peter: No, just my personal things.
Customs officer: OK. Thank you, sir. Would you let me have a look in there?...Is the laptop going back to France with you?
Peter: Yes, of course. It's my working tool.
Customs officer: Do you have a camera?
Peter: No, I don't.
Customs officer: That's fine. Thank you very much. Have a pleasant stay!

1 comentario:

Hello kids!