Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

ON THE PLANE Conversation

1st ANNOUNCEMENT

This is your captain. My name is Harold Burns, and I'd like to thank you for choosing Pan Am Airlines. Welcome aboard our Boeing 747, flight 769 to San Diego. We'll be taking off as soon as the air traffic control give us the clearance to do so. I'd like to remind you to keep your seats belts fastened, and also that smoking is not allowed on Pan Am flights.

2nd ANNOUNCEMENT

This is your captain speaking once again. My apologies, I'm afraid we have an air traffic delay. It'll be 20 minutes before we can take off. In the meantime please sit back, relax and our flight attendants will serve you courtesy drinks of Pan Am Airlines. We will inform you of our departure time as soon as we receive a go signal from the air traffic control. Thank you.

3rd ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen. We're now cruising at 25,000 feet and I've just turned off the "Fasten Seat Belts" sign. Though I would like to remind everyone for your safety to keep your seat belts fastened at all times. I'm hoping to make up some of the lost time we had. I'll be updating our progress later in the flight. Our flight attendants will be serving lunch in a couple of minutes.

4th ANNOUNCEMENT

This is your captain Harold Burns speaking. I have some good news. We have made up some lost time of our E.T.A. (that's estimated time of arrival) in San Diego where it is now 9.40 pm local time. If you want to adjust your time, I repeat 9.40 is the time in San Diego and we'll soon be commencing with our landing into the city. The temperature on the ground is 4º centigrade with clear skies and some light snow cover. Let me also suggest to put on your winter coats since it will be very cold down there.

5th ANNOUNCEMENT

We're now taxiing in to our gate. May I remind you to remain seated with your seat belts fastened until the plane has come to a complete halt. It is now 9.50. Passengers with connecting flights should proceed immediately to the Transfer Desk in Concourse B. Thank you for flying Pan Am Airlines and we hope you'll be flying with us again soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!