Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

BOOKING A TABLE Conversation

Operator: Renato's Restaurant, can I help you?
Mr Branswick: I want to book a table for this evening.
Operator: For how many people?
Mr Branswick: Four.
Operator: Right. We keep reservations till ten o'clock. What time will you be coming?
Mr Branswick: Between nine and nine thirty.
Operator: Can I have your name, please?
Mr Branswick: Yes, it's Branswick. B-R-A-N-S-W-I-C-K.
Operator: Thank you Mr Branswick, your table has been booked, but as I told you before, we'll keep it free just till ten o'clock.
Mr Branswick: All right, thanks.
Operator: Thank you for booking at Renato's. We're looking forward to waiting on you this evening. Goodbye.
Mr Branswick: Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!