Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

CHANGING YOUR TICKET Conversation

Bruce: Could you please help me? I've got this ticket from Glasgow to Geneva for 18th February, but I have changed my plans and I'm going to go to Rotterdam instead. Would it be possible to cancel my ticket and change it for one to Rotterdam? I want to leave on the 19th.
Clerk: You want to cancel the 18th and re-book on the 19th?
Bruce: Yes, re-book to Rotterdam.
Clerk: Is it a one-way or two-way ticket?
Bruce: A two-way please
Clerk: What time of the day would you like to go?
Bruce: I prefer to leave in the morning, please, if there's a flight available.
Clerk: Morning. O.K, I'll just check in the computer... Yes, we can do a flight at 8.20 to Rotterdam. Arriving at Rotterdam airport at 10.50.
Bruce: Fine. Can you change the ticket for me?
Clerk: Sure, we'll give you a new one.
Bruce: Oh, thank you. And what about the money? It isn't as expensive as to Geneva, is it?
Clerk: As a matter of fact, you have a refund sir. Though we cannot give the refund in cash. So I'll make a voucher for you and when you get home, give it to your travel agents and they'll know what to do.
Bruce: Uh-huh. So you can give me a ticket to Rotterdam now without additional charges, is that possible?
Clerk: That's it. We'll take the other ticket in exchange.
Bruce: Ah, that's fine. Another problem is I'm booked into one of your hotels in Geneva for two nights, the 18th and the 19th. Would it be possible to cancel that?
Clerk: Certainly. Did you book it with your ticket?
Bruce: Yes, I did. It's a Swiss Airways hotel, the Grand Geneva.
Clerk: I'll check in the computer...Yes, it's fine.
Bruce: That's all right then, is it?
Clerk: Yes, it's cancelled.
Bruce: Thank you.
Clerk: And here's your new ticket. A return to Rotterdam.
Bruce: Thank you. Where do I have to proceed for my interconnection flight? Do I have to go to the Transfer Desk?
Clerk: No. The flight leaves from the same terminal you arrive at, so you just go to the check-in.
Bruce: So I just check-in again, do I?
Clerk: That's right.
Bruce: Thank you very much.
Clerk: I'll just prepare the voucher.
Bruce: Oh, yes. Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!