Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

BUYING AN AIRPLANE TICKET Conversation

Travel Agent: Good morning. Blue Ocean Travel.
Brad: Oh, hello. Do you sell airline tickets for India?
Travel Agent: Yes, sir.
Brad: Right. I'd like three tickets from London Gatwick to India.
Travel Agent: What's your exact destination?
Brad: New Delhi.
Travel Agent: And when do you want to go?
Brad: I'd like to go on Thursday the tenth of next month.
Travel Agent: Return or one-way?.
Brad: I'd like return tickets,please. We want to come back three weeks later.
Travel Agent: OK. I'll just check on the computer. OK, do you want economy or business class?
Brad: Oh, business class is expensive. I prefer economy. How much is that?
Travel Agent: Let me see. Three return tickets in economy, and your departure date is the 10th...Ok, on Air India it's about 1,500 pounds. Massa Airlines is more expensive - about 2,000 pounds but it's a shorter flight. Which do you prefer?
Brad: The cheaper one, Air India. What time does the flight leave London?
Travel Agent: At 11:00 in the morning.
Brad: Is it a direct flight?
Travel Agent: No, there's a short stop in Istanbul.
Brad: Fine. I'd like three tickets then, please New Delhi.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!