Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

BOOKING A ROOM Conversation

Receptionist: Thank you for calling Hyatt Hotel. How can I help you?
James: I'd like to book a room, please.
Receptionist: For how many nights?
James: For seven nights.
Receptionist: Which dates, please?
James: For the 1st to the 7th of September.
Receptionist: Would you like a single or double room?
James: A double room, please. Does it have a private bathroom?
Receptionist: All our rooms have private bathrooms, sir.
James: Oh, that's great. How much is the rate, please?
Receptionist: That's 875 euros, 125 a night, with VAT.
James: Breakfast included?
Receptionist: No. Breakfast is eight euros extra.
James: OK. Oh, one other thing. Can I book for a body massage before we come?
Receptionist: Yes, sir. I can transfer you to the beauty salon, but can I take your name and credit card details first, please?
James: Certainly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!