Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

A LETTER TO A FRIEND

Dear Laura

Thank you for inviting me to visit your home and to meet your family this fall. It's truly a wonderful idea.

I am really looking forward to visiting new places. I love visiting museums and old churches very much. I also like visiting art galleries. I know there are lots of magnificent places and things to see there. I've also been told that there is an old castle a few miles from your town. Could we plan a trip to see it? You say that there isn't a sports centre in your town but is there a swimming pool? I really enjoy swimming and I love diving. Do you know if there are any restaurants or pubs where we can eat fish and chips? I love Fish and Chips!

The only trouble is that I don't know what clothes to take with me: warm shoes, a jumper, boots? What's the weather like over there? In my town it often rains a lot and that's why I always carry an umbrella with me.

Please send me a leaflet about your home town and a street map.

One last question - how old is your sister, Angela? I want to bring her a present. Would she like any particular toy? Please let me know.

See you soon!

Patty

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!