Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

AT THE SHOE-SHOP Conversation

Linda: Good morning.
Shop-Assistant: Good morning. Can I help you?
Linda: I'm looking for a pair of red sandals to wear with a dress.
Shop-Assistant: Red?
Linda: Yes, you've got some in the window at €150. Could I try them on, please?
Shop-Assistant: What's your size?
Linda: 36.
Shop-Assistant: Just a moment, please. Yes, here we are.
Linda: Are they comfortable?
Shop-Assistant: Oh, yes, very comfortable.
Linda: I like the style.
Shop-Assistant: Do they fit all right?
Linda: They feel a bit tight actually. Have you a larger size?
Shop-Assistant: We haven't got that sandal in a 37, I'm afraid.
Linda: Have you anything similar in red that would fit me?
Shop-Assistant: No, I'm sorry.
Linda: I'll leave it then. Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!