Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

BOOKING A ROOM Conversation

Mr Grant: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation for myself and my wife.
Receptionist: Your name, please?
Mr Grant:: Yes, it's Grant, Edmunt Grant. G-R-A-N-T
Receptionist: And when would you like to come?
Mr Grant:: The weekend of the 23rd April - for three days, please.
Receptionist: I'm sorry Mr. Grant, will that be for two or three nights?
Mr Grant:: Oh, yes sorry, three days and two nights, arriving the 23rd and leaving on the 25th.
Receptionist: And what type of room would you like, single, double or a suite?
Mr Grant:: A suit, please.
Receptionist: Would you like it in the smoking or non-smoking area?
Mr Grant:: Non-smoking, please. Oh, and the last time we came, we stayed in a room at the back of the hotel overlooking the river. Do you know if that room is available? If I remember right, it was room 825.
Receptionist: Hold the line, please. I'll just verify that it is available. I'm afraid we don't have exactly the same room but I can put you in room 426. It's got the same view and a balcony. The rate's slightly more expensive, 130 pounds per person.
Mr Grant:: Well, that's fine, we'll take it.
Receptionist: How will you be paying, Mr. Grant?
Mr Grant:: In cash.
Receptionist: OK. And your address, please?
Mr Grant:: 30, Branwell, Dover.
Receptionist: B-R-A-N-W-E-L-L
Mr Grant:: That's right. In Dover.
Receptionist: Right, Mr. Grant, I've made the reservation. We look forward to seeing you again on the 23rd.
Mr Grant:: Thank you.
Receptionist: You're welcome. Goodbye.
Mr Grant:: Oh, I almost forgot, I was wondering if you could arrange for a bottle of good red wine to be in the room when we come.
Receptionist: That's no problem. I've made a note and it'll be ready when you check-in.
Mr Grant:: Thank you very much. Bye!
Receptionist: Goodbye sir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!