Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Replaying a job.

Shangri-la Hotel
25 Arundel Place
Brunei
Malaysia
Hilton Hotel
1 Park Lane
SW 2 London
England
14 February 2005
Dear Mr Cain,
I am writing in response to your recent advertisement in Hotel & Restaurant magazine for the position of Receptionist / Front desk clerk.
I am 23 years old. I have 5 "A" level passes, including French and Mathematics. I also have the Pitman Secretarial Diploma. Since leaving university I have had several years' experience doing secretarial and general office work in Switzerland, including a year-long position as receptionist for a multinational company.
I am currently employed at the Shangri-la Hotel, a large private hotel in Asia, where I work as a receptionist. I have been employed there for the past ten months.
I am interested in working as a receptionist in your hotel as I enjoy hotel work and now I would like to broaden my experience.
I have enclosed a photograph and a full curriculum vitae. I would gladly send any further information you may need.
Yours truly,

Priscilla Temple

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!