Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Working on what you like

Well, I finished management at University, and then I was quite lucky because I got a job straight away as an administrator in a local shopping mall. It wasn't really what I wanted, but you know it was a first job. I stayed there for three years altogether. After two years I was promoted to Manager, and I stayed in that company for a year and a half, but after a while I really got bored, so I decided to resign and I searched for other jobs in the area. But I wasn't lucky finding a second job at all, and I was almost out of cash, so in the end I had to accept a job working as a dishwasher in a hotel. Well, it didn't work out very well because I'm a bit clumsy you see and I kept breaking things, so after a couple of weeks they fired me. And then, just by chance I met my old friend from university who was involved in television production. And she got me a job as a television researcher on a programme called "Prime Time". After a couple of months the network decided they wanted somebody younger for the programme, and I got the job - and the rest is history. I just love it!


17.(C) Write the missing words & Read aloud
17.(D) Answer the questions & Read aloud
Where did she work as an administrator?...............................
Was it her first job?...............................
Why did she resign?...............................
Why was she working as a dishwasher?...............................
Why was she fired?...............................
Who got her a job as a television researcher
on a programme called 'Prime Time'?
...............................
Does she like her job?.................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!