Sing and watch the video

Sing and watch the video

martes, 18 de junio de 2013

Talking about music

Boy:
Hi, my name's Gerry. I'm a great music fan. I'm the keyboard player in a band. I've been playing the keyboard now for about seven years, I think ... and I'm not too bad! Well, as you can guess, pop is my favourite kind of music. I frequently go to a pop club nearby, I've been going there for about three years now. There are some pretty good musicians. I think that's the best way to listen to music - live music, I mean. It's amazing, especially when it's pop. I listen to music in the car and at home, of course - but live music in a club, that's the best.
Girl:
My name's Ana. Music is something very vital in my life. I absolutely adore it! I sort of play an instrument. I'm learning to play the Violin ... I'm not really very good at it yet, but ... I mean, I've only been playing for about seven months.. I have classes every Thursday and my teacher's really talented, it's great. My favourite types of music are ... erm ... well, I love classical music, my best loved composer is Mozart ... and I really enjoy jazz music too. I really love listening to music on headphones, it's really good because you can hear everything! It's definitely the best way of listening.
Boy:
Hi, there, my name's Philip and I'm sixteen. Er ... I'm a saxophone player, I play the saxophone in a band here in town. I started playing the sax when I was nine - my dad and mum gave me a saxophone for my birthday! - so I suppose I've been playing for about eight years now. Some day I want to be a really good saxophone player, you know, like Michael Bolton or somebody like that! Well, I play saxophone in a jazz band, and jazz's my favourite kind of music. Well, jazz music and reggae, I love reggae too, I'm a big Bob Marley fan. Er ... I really love going to concerts, I go to jazz concerts whenever I can, although I think my favourite way of listening to music is in the car! I've got a car now, a new one, and I put a CD player in it. I can drive around and listen to jazz music at the same time - it's relaxing!
Girl:
Hello, I'm Victoria Smith. I'm seventeen, and music is something I really love, I spend a lot of money on CDs and musical things. I play the piano a little. I started piano lessons about two years ago, I've been playing for about two years, yes. Why did I choose the piano? Well, it's because the music I like best  is classical music, and there's a lot of piano playing in that. I want to play piano in an orchestra some day. I listen to music a lot - mostly classical music, of course - and I think the best way to learn, my favourite way, is listening to live concerts. There's a good classical club in this city and I go there most weekends. I play there once in a while, too, but just a little!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hello kids!